Monday, February 27, 2017

Back with Vielstich nővér!

Hello! It has been a crazy week. Transfers always make for an unusual week because you spend half of the week with one person and then half way through the week it changes. But, this time it was especially weird because Gordon nővér went home! I also got to see Willets nővér at transfers right before she went home as well. I will miss both of them! It was so sad to say goodbye and watch them go but I am lucky to be able to see them again at home. I am loving being with Vielstich nővér! We were in the same MTC group and so it's great to be together again! 

The weather is starting to get really nice and I am so happy about it! It was so cold for the longest time and now it's finally warming up again. We taught a really fun Angolóra (English class) and we had everyone contribute to drawing a picture together on a board while we taught a grammar principle. It was really fun and they loved it! 

On Friday, Vielstich nővér and I went to MLC. We are the Sister Training Leaders in the southeast part of the country so we will be going to Szeged, Békéscsaba and also Kecskemé,t which they just barely opened up for sisters. I am excited! The MLC was really great and we talked a lot about accountability and our personal accountability with Heavenly Father. We talked about how important prayer is and how we don't choose to be accountable, but that agency means we have a choice as to what we do that will affect when we are held accountable. Recently in my personal prayers, at the end of each day I have been asking "what can I do more?" and it has been really inspirational. There is always something more we can be doing or a different way to be doing something and I know that as we show our willingness to Heavenly Father, He will guide inspire us. 

On Saturday we went to the special needs home and it was great as always. There were fewer people there this time but there was also a lady there that I had never met before. She was older and didn't talk much at all, but she was so sweet and I got her laughing at one point and she couldn't stop for several minutes, it was so cute. I really love the scriptures about charity in 1 Corinthians:

 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

 Charity never faileth

Charity is the pure love of Christ, He who was full of the most purest love for all. 
I hope you have a great week. I love you!

Sok szeretettel, Schoendorfer Nővér

Statues in Szolnok.

Gordon nover and I had fun with some glow sticks before she left. 


Transfers with Vasica and Grogan.

Our new (and tired) Elders.

My wonderful new companion, Vielstich nover. 

Great to see old friends as well.

Szolnok has some real charm.




No comments:

Post a Comment