Monday, November 23, 2015

MTC Week 7

​Boldog Hálaad
ást! (Happy Thanksgiving!)

     So, I don't have too much to report on this week because our Preparation Day was changed from Thursday to Monday, due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. I only have a few minutes to email, but I wanted to share some really exciting news with each of you; I will be playing the organ for the special Devotional on Thanksgiving!!!  They seldom have missionaries play the hymns on the organ for Devotionals because there's just not much time available to practice, and the organ is only set up on Sundays and (a small part of) Tuesday. I feel so honored to have been selected to play the organ. I will be playing 7 hymns for the devotional (4 will be sung during the program and 3 are what they refer to as "Prelude Hymns," which are sung with the congregation prior to the start of the meeting). I will also play the prelude and the postlude music for the meeting as well. I am so so excited to have this opportunity and (I have to admit) also pretty nervous. I've never played the organ for such a large congregation before. I'm very excited, it will be a another really neat Missionary Training Center experience. 
     Hope you all have a great week! I love you all! I want you to know that I am so grateful at this Season of Thanksgiving for each of you, and for your friendship, love and support.

Sok szeretettel, Schoendorfer Nővér

Sister Greenwood and Hannah

Sister Vashica and Hannah






1 comment:

  1. That's my Hannah!!! I'm pretty excited about this and wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete